Ready to Change the World, One Child and One Community at a Time?
Kiwanis Is Ready For You!
Click Here for Membership Brochure Click Here for Membership Application
- Attend at least 3 luncheon meetings at Gibson Hall (105 Newport Way). We meet every Wednesday, 12-1 pm. “Currently by Zoom”.
- Seek a sponsor/mentor or request one. Your sponsor will help you get acquainted with the club and its members.
- Submit a membership application along with dues or fees. (Inquire for details.)
- The Board of Directors will consider your application at its next monthly meeting.
- Get inducted! You will receive a Kiwanis pin and New Member badge.
- Get involved. Join a committee. Attend a board meeting or interclub. Volunteer for community service projects and fundraisers.
A company or organization, rather than an individual, joins the club and appoints one or more employees to represent it at club meetings.
Every Wednesday 12-1
Drop-ins and guests welcome
Second Friday of each month, 7:30 am
Club Business Meeting
Regular Wednesday meeting following the board meeting
Division 28 Council
Third Wednesday of each month, 6 pm