The Kiwanis Club of Issaquah will present scholarships to one graduating senior from the following schools: Issaquah High School, Liberty High School and Tiger Mountain High School. The scholarships will each be a $1,500 cash award to be used to further the student's education.
- Applicant will have participated in school and community activities that demonstrate outstanding community service.
- Applicant will have participated in school and community activities that demonstrate outstanding leadership.
- Applicant will have demonstrated academic success.
Conditions of Eligibility:
- Applicant must be graduating from Issaquah, Liberty or Tiger Mountain High Schools and planning to attend a university, community or technical college.
- Applicant must submit a written application for the scholarship on or before April 30.
Method of Selection:
- The scholarship award will be made on the basis of community service, leadership activities and academic performance.
- A scholarship Selection Committee composed of members appointed by the Kiwanis Club of Issaquah will choose the applicants to receive each scholarship.
- The successful applicants will be announced by the committee and will receive the scholarship during an appropriate awards ceremony.